Rancho Santa Fe Veterinary Hospital is comprised of a team of compassionate and professional animal lovers who work hard, play hard, and give their all. We know how to have fun and when to get serious. We’re always on the lookout for intelligent individuals who love to learn, want to grow with our business, and expand their horizons. In return, Rancho Santa Fe Veterinary Hospital pays competitively and based on experience. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation annually for full-time employees
- Sick leave
- A continuing education stipend for all employees
- Discounts on services for employee’s pets
- A sabbatical with every four years of service
Current Job Openings
Rancho Santa Fe Veterinary Hospital is looking for a full-time veterinary receptionist to join our amazing team! Our small animal hospital, located in Solana Beach, offers medical, surgical and dentistry services, puppy and kitten care, digital radiology and ultrasound, lab testing, a full pharmacy, and much more.
Our ideal candidate is an outstanding individual and pet lover who has a strong affinity for customer service, a great work ethic, and a positive attitude. This full-time position involves working four 10 hour shifts per week, including some Saturdays. Compensation is dependent upon experience.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- Desire to provide excellent patient care and customer service
- Exceptional maturity and professionalism / strong work ethic
- Ability and initiative to learn quickly and advance your knowledge and skills
- Ability to accept / provide critical feedback
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute
- This full-time position requires working four 10 hour shifts per week, including some Saturdays. Benefits available to full time employees include vacation and sick pay, medical and dental insurance, continuing education and generous discounts for your furry family members.
If you would like to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Sarah, the hospital manager (email@example.com). Please include your typing speed. We recommend the following typing test: www.typingtest.com.
Resumes without a cover letter and typing speed will not be considered.
Every year, especially as summer approaches, we receive a number of requests from those wishing to volunteer their time or intern at our hospital. Unfortunately, due to the high demand, we cannot fulfill all of these requests. However, if you are interested, don’t hesitate to send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for Applicants
Historically, we receive between 75-100 resumes for every job we post. That means you need to stand out from the crowd if you want your resume to “pop” to the top of our stack. Here are some tips to help make that happen. First, always include a cover letter with your resume. A good cover letter includes reasons why you want to work at our hospital and why you would make an outstanding candidate. Good resumes are well organized and tailored to a particular job opening. Second, check the spelling and grammar on your documents before sending them our way.